Διασχίζοντας την Ελλάδα με τα πόδια

Ε4, Ε6, 01, 02, 03 κλπ μόνο όταν η διαδρομή εκτείνεται σε περισσότερα από ένα βουνά
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Sjeanmarc
Επικοινωνία:

Διασχίζοντας την Ελλάδα με τα πόδια

Δημοσίευση από Sjeanmarc » Τετ 30 Αύγ 2017, 15:07

Το 2018, θέλω να περπατήσω στην Κύπρο έπειτα στην Κρήτη και από την Πελοπόννησο στην Αλβανία.
Ψάχνω για πληροφορίες ειδικά για το τμήμα των Δελφών ως την Αλβανία.

I'm planning to hike through Greece next year.
I think I will start from the east point of Cyprus to Paphos on the west coast
then cross Crete from east coast (Zakros) to west coast (Kissamos mostly on the E4 trail). I found quite a lot information about it.
then in Peleponnese from Ghytion to Diakofto. Same as Crete, I found information on the E4 trail.

I would like then to walk from Itea to Albania. I was thinking of the way through Itea, Delphes, Oros Giona, Karpenisi, Tzoumerka, Metsovo, Vikos, Konitsa...

I join a rough project of the GPS track I began to draw but look for better information : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajq6J4FW6Jm0k2dZpaM8UudHHZQ-

I especially lack of information about the parts between Karpenisi and Metsovo and from Metsovo to Vikos. I want to avoid as much as possible to walk on asfalted road. I didn't find something about this part. Do you know if there are partly some long trail in this area. GPS tracks will be a must.

Thanks

Jean-Marc
http://www.caminaire.com

PS : I speak English, French, Spanish and Italian. In Greek, I will use the google traduction...

Άβαταρ μέλους
nkroup
Διαχειριστής
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Διασχίζοντας την Ελλάδα με τα πόδια

Δημοσίευση από nkroup » Τρί 05 Σεπ 2017, 13:57

Dear Jean-Marc
It is very nice that you are interesting to visit Greece for crossing almost all the country.
Unfortunately, the two international paths there are crossing Greece in not correctly signing.
Especially in the mainland of Greece north of Karpenisi until Olympus the E4 path is almost not singed at all.
Unfortunately, it is not very safe to trek based in those paths.
Last period we are trying to renovate the E4 path in west Thessaly and I have make a basic plan that can be singed again. Actually, I have walked only a few parts of them but I have search for paths and dirt roads in order to avoid the roads that constructed over the old E4 path of 80’s.
You can have a look and ask me info about this area, I am living in Elati, Trikala and in case that you pass near by, can give you may some more detail info.
Regards
Nikolas Kroupis
Συνημμένα
E4-Trikala-Karditsa.kmz
(423.25 KiB) Μεταφορτώθηκε 77 φορές

Άβαταρ μέλους
Sjeanmarc
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Sjeanmarc » Τρί 05 Σεπ 2017, 17:57

Thanks Nikolas for the message and the track

If the trail isn't signed, it's not a problem as I can follow the GPS track on my phone. The main problem is when the trail doesn't exist anymore (landslide, brambles...). I worked on a new trail ( ) which is a bit at the west of the E4 trail using information that I founded on the website http://www.topoguide.gr/greece_regions_map.php especially about the Epire Trail. This option goes through Metsovo (to full resupply), Vikos Gorge (seems to be beautiful) and Konitsa (to cross the border with Albania). I joined the project on the gpx file below.
If you have knowledge of the Epire Trail, I'm interested.
Jean-Marc
Συνημμένα
Grèce (Epire Trail).gpx
(479.51 KiB) Μεταφορτώθηκε 84 φορές

Άβαταρ μέλους
Sjeanmarc
Επικοινωνία:

After crossing Greece (and Cyprus, Creta, Albania...)

Δημοσίευση από Sjeanmarc » Δευ 30 Ιούλ 2018, 15:04

Καταπληκτικό ! Crossing Greece by foot is one of the most beautiful hiking trail in the world ! How gorgeous are mountains, landscapes there ! I put all the informations (in french) about my hike (stages, GPS track…) on my website https://caminaire.com/les-balkans/

Άβαταρ μέλους
nkroup
Διαχειριστής
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από nkroup » Τετ 01 Αύγ 2018, 08:38

Congratulation, a very very long trek.
You cross many countries with 3500Km!
Your blog is very nice, you have record all track, and it will be useful also for us.
Thank you again for sharing this info.
Nikolas

peternik99

Δημοσίευση από peternik99 » Τετ 01 Αύγ 2018, 09:29

Amazing !! Something I am dreaming doing sometime ...

Άβαταρ μέλους
lekat
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από lekat » Τετ 01 Αύγ 2018, 15:25

εξαιρετικό (κι ας μη καταλαβαίνω γρι γαλλικά)

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Μονοπάτια Μεγάλων Αποστάσεων”